Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me.....

Today is my birthday, but we celebrated yesterday so that Mimi could be with us. I took my mom to the airport this morning. We loved having her here and I think I enjoyed this visit more than any of the others. (But I think I say that after each one.) I already miss her...

I've already received emails and birthday wishes....it sure has helped put a smile on my face . Thank You.





Justice helped me blow out my candle. My cake was a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie. Yum!! Mimi brought two boxes of them and two boxes of zebra cakes for my husband. He loves those things! He shared one of his cream pies with me...wasn't he sweet?


Pillow Brooklyn made for me. (Mae is Portuguese for Mom)


Check out this apron! I think it's adorable!


All of us with our party hats.



Have a great day everyone!

15 comments:

Pilar said...

Happy birthday to You!!!!

I am so glad you had such a wonderful time with your mom and so sad it is over now.

Time goes by so fast when we are having fun :;) but praise the Lord for those fun times

Cathy said...

So sweet. Looks like a fun day. I hope today is too. Happy Birthday Nina!!!

Jen Price said...

I love those homemade gifts! Happy Birthday!

Jill said...

Happy birthday, Nina! Looks like you had a great time celebrating. I'm so glad your mom could be there for the party.

Amrita said...

Happy birthday Nina. May the Lord bless you and grant the desires of your heart.

OhI am sure how much you must be missing your Mae. That was a short visit, but an enjoyable one.

Your gifts are adorable indeed.Love those creations.
God bless

Tracy said...

Hope you have the best birthday ever!
Love that apron~too cute!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, My neighbor, friend, and sister! Pray you have a lovely day. I know how hard partings are and I will be praying for you all! God blesses a 100 fold. You are in my prayers and thoughts today!
Big hugs!!!
Lovely pictures and smiles!

Unknown said...

The girls did a fabulous job on their gifts. what an awesome pillow and apron! Very creative!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Nina!
I pray this will be a year filled with the Lord's richest blessings!

Rob and Deanna said...

Wishing you a Fun Relaxing Birthday! ;-) So nice that your Mother was there to celebrate. Your love-made gifts are so nice!

Starla said...

Happy Birthday!!! Those were some really nice gifts. Love the photos. :)

TO BECOME said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NINA. I loved being a part of your party. It was so much fun. I love the pillow and the apron. Hope your day just gets better and better. love you, connie

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Nina. I look at your blog every time I get on line. I enjoy it so much and I tell everyone about it. LOve ya and are proud of you.
Sandy

Betty W said...

Happy Birthday Nina! I´m sure your day is over already, because of the time difference, but I hope you enjoyed your day!

Jennifer said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Jennifer