But it was just yesterday, she was 18 months old...promise!
Lib with her teacher and a few classmates during her party at school....
We had banana pudding at church....
Starting this year I want to adopt a birthday tradition of some of my blogger friends, and list things (the number of their age) that I love about my children.
So here goes:
I love Liberty because.....
- She's MINE!!
- She's easy to please.
- She's very helpful, talented and gives the best hugs.
- She's beautiful, reminds me of my mother and always tells me she loves me.
- She's an excellent student, and I never have to remind her she has homework.
- She makes up words that make me laugh...but she doesn't know she's done it.
- She's sincere, honest and trustworthy.
- She's got Jesus in her heart!