Monday, April 20, 2009

Caption Contest Finalists

Okay, the finalists are in!

What fun I've had with this!

My mother will never forgive me, but deep down I think she's enjoyed the attention. ;)




Here are the finalists:

  • "What´s that you say? I look Chinese?" ----Dani Joy

  • "Ha ha ha...for a minute there I thought you said you were pregnant again." ----Mrs. Tracy

  • "I'm smiling because my hair is fireproof!" ----Beeeee

  • "It tickles me to death when I let one." ----Pam




The poll is on my side bar.

It's your turn to cast your vote. Voting ends at 6:30pm CST Thursday.

Thanks for playing along!

7 comments:

Betty said...

Go Mrs. Tracy!! :)

Unknown said...

Nina, The last three were my favorites too! Thanks for pickin mine too. jeje..How fun are these poles! I may have to do another one soon.

Mom, I would give you a big hug if I could! You have a fun daughter who loves you so much she can put your picture on her blog twice! ;)

Heather said...

Wow! It's been forever since I've been on here I LOVE your blog!!! You have really updated it! :) That's really cool how you can put the: "You might like" on your posts. Very neat!
I just updated my www.pray-without-ceasing.blogspot.com blog for the first time since December 21st!!! I got on blogger and wasn't sure if I remembered how to post stuff! I had to ask Amber to help me. I guess I'm not a blogger. ;) I need to email you!!! You're in my prayers! PS: You must have lost quite a bit of weight since I've last seen a picture of you on here - you look GREAT!!!

The Herd said...

Just voted! The only reason I picked Ms. Tracy is b/c it's soooo true that's most people's reaction to many kids...sad!!

Tori Leslie said...

Yea, I voted!!
Does this mean it's time for CHANGE?

A Day In Our Household. said...

I vote for Mrs. Tracy, that is too funny! Great blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I just noticed I got in the running! Whoo hoo! :-)