Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kids

Kids are funny people

A little girl had just finished her first week of school. 'I'm just wasting my time,' she said to her mother. 'I can't read, I can't write, and they won't let me talk!'

On the first day of school, a first-grader handed his teacher a note from his mother. The note read, 'The opinions expressed by this child are not necessarily those of his parents.'

While taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school, I was interrupted by a little girl about 6 years old. Looking up and down at my uniform, she asked, 'Are you a cop?' Yes,' I answered and continued writing the report.' My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police. Is that right?' 'Yes, that's right,' I told her. 'Well, then,' she said as she extended her foot toward me, 'would you please tie my shoe?'


2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Those are so cute, especially the last one! :-)

Angela said...

Hello, My name is Angela , I write also about Portugal the way I see it, and I appreciate your way of regarding my country, you have nice photos. I invite you to visit my blog. See you.