There is a reason my stomach has been bloated for the last 18 months!
I eat everything on that list!
All 7 foods! And the funny thing is (well it's not really funny for those that live with me) is that I eat most all 7 items everyday!
Does that not sound like my sort of luck, or what?!
Here are the seven foods: (cause I know you're wondering)
- Vegetables (I'm practically a vegetarian)
- Fruits, especially apples, peaches and pears. (Fruit has become, except in rare occasions, my dessert...and I have a huge sweet tooth, so you can imagine how much fruit I eat.)
- Starchy foods (I'm a carb addict..whole grains of course, which makes it worse)
- Milk and Dairy Products (I drink milk in my coffee, have milk in my starchy, fiber ridden cereal and eat cheese all the time...the low fat version, but by now, who cares?)
- Oats (This is ridiculous...I eat whole grain oats every morning)
- Beans (we all know how the song goes....bean, beans, the magical fruit.....)
- Sodas (I love a good diet coke from time to time)
Way too much information, huh?