Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shoot Me 2/52


Brooklyn and I went grocery shopping this morning.  This little grocery store is close enough to walk to, but I hardly ever do that because I can't carry 10 bags of groceries at the same time.  It's about as large as the average gas station in America.  Has 4 small rows, but it's packed full of things.

Just another shot of me doing my normal, daily activities.  I know, you're impressed.

Thanks Carin, for this fun meme!
 "Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it."

14 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

What a cool little grocery store!

Jen said...

Its so small, lol. Have a nice day :)

All American Family said...

wow! And we think we need a Super Target to shop! ;) I look forward to looking around your blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit! I don't know what I'd do in a small store like that. lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit! I don't know what I'd do in a small store like that. lol

More Than Words said...

Great shot!! And wow..they must have tons of stuff in there!

Betty W said...

I can´t do this meme because I have no one to photograph me (meaning no kids at home...) . haha
But I love to see you each week.

Anonymous said...

I think it's easier to shop in little stores. Wal-Mart makes me crazy. I know you must miss Wal-Mart though, so I shant complain. Great photo. You're kids are going to get really good with your camera. By the way, I really like the new look of your blog.
-FringeGirl

Jan said...

I'd bet it's a Mom and Pop operation, but the name makes it look like a chain.

Marice said...

that is such a nice and cool shot :)

u may view mine here

Mom said...

Look at you and your skinny self and that sassy hair!
I wish I was there and going to the minipreco with you and smelling that nasty fish!!
Tell the lady behind the meat counter that your Mom said hi. (you know, the one who thought I was your sister) giggle
I love you... hope you enjoy your visit with Mike and Janice!

Love Mom

Becka said...

Great shot, you always make good pic's, love you,

Unknown said...

The smaller the grocery the better I think. I can get my whole shopping done in 15-20 min. in Spain. In the States, it´s taking me over an hour. I mean I just stand there having information overload!!!

You are lookin so tall and beautiful!! The upper body muscles are making you look like a model!! and that gorgeous hair. Woo hoo!!! Keep staying fit! It has it´s rewards! So proud of you! Love you!!!

Big hugs, and remember I am still your neighbor!

Dani Joy

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

This is really a neat meme idea... You look great! (I know that I said that on your other post :o)

It really does look like a little gas station convenience store. My hubby and I mostly shop organic, so our shopping adventures in the grocery stores here, are pretty quick.

Blessings & Aloha!