Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Black Thumb





Brooklyn sitting under the tangerine tree, eating and reading. Two things she does best!


Those of you who know me, know that I don't do well with plants. That was always the joke when we were in LaGrange....when we only had girls...that I raised girls, not flowers. I always said, "Who has time to fool with flowers?!"---Well, apparently I do, cause I put these pretty little things, whatever they are called, in pots on either side of our front steps. Now I kind of feel like Tori, over in Croatia or Ms. Jenny down in LaGrange....so smart! I thought they were pretty. Now, I'll have to take a picture of them in a month or two...that will be the true test!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NINA, YOU GO GIRL. THE MORE YOU MESS AND PLAY WITH THE FLOWERS YOU MORE YOU WILL FIND YOU LIKE IT. GRANDMA SHOWED ME ALOT ABOUT FLOWERS AS HER MOTHER SHOWED HER ABOUT FLOWERS. I GUESS YOU COULD SAY PLANTING AND TAKING CARE OF FLOWERS RUNS IN OUR FAMILY.
LOVE YOU MOM

Lora's Life said...

Beautiful Flowers! You're also becoming quite the photographer!