Jennifer over God's Been Good awarded me this special award.
I'm not sure how Kreativ I am, but I'll accept it gratefully!!
Now..to tell you 7 things you may or may not know about me....
If you're a regular follower, you already know more about me that my kids do...so I'm not sure what else there is to say, but I'll try....
- I NEVER follow the rules when it comes to meme/awards.
- I finally found a home for my last kitten yesterday! Woo Hoo!! Not an easy thing to do in a country where they are regularly drowned.
- I really dislike unsolicited advice. Or phrases that start with..."You know, you could...." Especially when I receive them in my kitchen. I'll emphasize....MY kitchen.
- I have a weird fascination with potted plants/flowers that I never had while in the States.
- We had a young couple eat with us last night. Girl is Brazilian, Boy is Portuguese, and I actually fed them pulled Pork BBQ. ---What was I thinking? Oh..and I tried a new dessert that everyone hated.
- My little brother was born 12 days after my 12th birthday...and...he was born at 10:08 and he weighed 10 lbs 8 oz. (my poor Mom!) Weird how I remember things like this.
- I still remember my telephone number from when I was a kid.
So there you have it!
Wonderfully boring facts about me.
Have a great weekend ya'll!